so you are currently saving an extra £0
JHA’S are a one piece, Non-Welded Joist Hanger. Suitable for supporting timber joists from timber members.
• Published performance values are based upon 3.75mm x 30mm square twist nailsbeing used throughout.
•Wider strap provides more surface area on the supporting timber andallowsincreased nail spacing, enhancing the performance of the criticalhanger -to -supportpart of the connection.
• Minimum and maximumnailing schedules are stamped into the strap providingcorrectinstallation information for site operatives.
• Speed -prong holdsthe hanger in position to allow easier attachment. The installernolonger has to try to hold hanger, joist and nail with one hand and swingahammer with the other!
• JHA270 range features a location tab which allows easier alignment of the hanger.
• The model number and size is stamped into the seat of the hanger for easyidentification, even after installation.
•Regularised Timber: we have added new sizes to our JHA range to suitregularisedtimber. Use 47mm or 91mm width hangers for this newapplication.
JHA270—0.9mm pre -galvanised mild steel.JHA450—1.5mm pre -galvanised mild steel.
Loft Conversions (JHA450 Range): Forapplications where the hanger extends below the support. Install top,face, and joist nails according to the table. A minimum wrap over of45mm is required or maximum nailing.