Milwaukee HSS-Ground Metal Drill Bits THUNDERWEB - DIN 338 Cassettes
Thunderweb design is characterised by a conical shaped web which gets thicker towards the back of the drill bit. Standard drill bits have a constant thickness throughout their length. Even at the narrowest point the Thunderweb core is thicker than that of a standard drill bit.Features:
- Parabolic web cross section: Large web thickness with Strength built in.
- Flute geometry - Thunderweb flute form ejects hot chips rapidly. Dissipates heat better increasing life time.
- 135° Split point - Precision starting, drill bit won't walk on material surface.
- Polished finish reduces friction and extends drill bit life.
- Impact resistant ABS case with added rubber corner protection.
- Accepts higher feed pressure and torque equaling less breakages.
- THUNDERWEB HSS-G (19-piece), with ø 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10mm.
- Dewalt equivalent code - DT5923
- Pack quantity - 19
- Shank reception - Round Shank
- Supplied in - Plastic cassette