Milwaukee Metal Snips Triple Pack - 48224033
Triple pack of Left, Right and Straight Aviation Metal SnipsFeatures & Benefits:
- Thumb and forefinger slots for increased comfort and less fatigue. Allows user to push through sheet metal with ease with less risk of cutting oneself.
- Ergonomic and durable overmoulded grips add comfort and last longer.
- Aviation snips: For short, straight and shaped cuts. Ideal for narrow radius cuts and notch cuts.
- Offset snips: For long continuous straight or curved cuts. 45° offset keeps users hand away from the cutting material.
- Serrated cutting edges prevent slippage when cutting.
- Less hand fatigue when cutting thicker materials. Design with compound leverage action.
- Torsion spring opens jaws automatic during cutting for faster cutting action and less fatigue work.
- Chrome plated rust protected forged blades for increased lifetime. Extra hardened to 65 HRC.
- Made from forged alloy steel for best durability – Cr Steel.
- One hand locking mechanism.
- Flush slimline design for non-snagging in material.
- Triple cutting direction identification – on the head, handle and by colour coded handle.
Edge length [mm] - 31
Max. cutting capacity aluminium - 1mm
Max. cutting capacity stainless steel - 0.6mm
Max. cutting capacity steel - 1mm
Total length (each) - 260mm
Weight (each) - 430gSupplied with:
1 x Left Aviation Snips - 48224010
1 x Right Aviation Snips - 48224020
1 x Straight Aviation Snips - 48224030