Metabo 600782590 850w SBE 850-2 Impact Drill in Case - 600782590
Free Gift: 4 univeral wood, metal and masonary bits
Metabo's SBE 850-2 Impact Drill features a Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and a rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws.
Features and Benefits
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Thumbwheel for Speed Preselection
- Metabo Marathon-motor with dust protection for long service life
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working
Rated input power: 850 W
Output power: 490 W
Maximum torque: 319 / 124 in-lbs
Drill-Ø masonry: 25/32 "
Drill-Ø concrete: 23/32 "
Drill Ø steel: 1/2 / 5/16 "
Drill-Ø soft wood: 1 9/16 / 1 "
No-load speed: 0 - 1100 / 0 - 3100 rpm
Revolutions at rated load: 640 / 1800 rpm
Maximum impact rate: 58900 bpm
Chuck capacity: 1/16 - 1/2 "
Collar diameter: 1 11/16 "
Drill spindle with hexagonal recess: 1/4 "
Drill spindle thread: 1/2 " - 20 UNF
Chuck clamping type: Quick-action Keyless Chuck
Weight (without power cable): 5.7 lbs
1 x Metabo 600782590 850w SBE 850-2 Impact Drill in Case
4 x Univeral wood, metal and masonary bits
1 x Futuro Plus keyless chuck
1 x Rubber-coated side handle
1 x Drilling depth guide
1 x Plastic carry case