The KHE 2644 is a high performance yet lightweight SDS hammer, with rotary only and chisel function.
The KHE2644 has an incredibly fast hammer action of 5,400bpm its primary function is for drilling holes in concrete from 5 to 16 mm in diameter, but it can cope comfortably with holes up to 26 mm in diameter.
Features include, robust aluminium gear housing for efficient heat dissipation for increased reliability and service life, safety clutch for machine and operator safety, forward and reverse with a variable speed trigger and electronic soft start for precise spot drilling.
• Rated input power: 800 watts
• Drill diameter in
– concrete: 26mm
– Masonry with core bit: 68mm
– Steel: 13mm
– Wood 30mm
• Max impact rate: 5,400 bpm
• Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 2.3J
• Bit retainer: SDS-plus
• Weight (without mains cable): 2.9kg
• High performance hammer action
• Rotation stop for chiselling
• Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation
• Electronic soft start for precise spot drilling
• Robust die-cast aluminium gear housing Kit Comes with:
SDS hammer chuck
Plastic carry case