Metabo 601752500 840w KFMPB 15-10 F Bevelling Tool 240v - 601752500
Metabo 601752500 840w KFMPB 15-10 F Bevelling Tool 240v
Metal bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 10 mm for weld seam preparation with maximum user protection by virtue of a dead-man switch and brake system. One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working.
Features and Benefits
- Precise setting of the chamfer angle directly via the guide plates
- Universal cutter head with three carbide indexable inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled working by virtue of large-scale guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy preparation of weld seams
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance, adjustable without the need for tools
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Patented, mechanical brake system stops the router bit within 2 seconds after switching off
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection of the user by virtue of lateral plates for conveying the chips
No-load speed: 12500 /min
Rated input power: 1550 W
Output power: 840 W
Type of edges: Chamfer
Max. chamfer width 45°: 14 mm / 9/16 "
Max. chamfer height at 45°: 10 mm / 3/8 "
Grading of cutting depth setting: 0.1 mm
Curves smallet outer Ø: 75 mm / 2 15/16 "
Weight (without power cable): 5.1 kg / 11.2 lbs
Cable length: 4 m / 157 1/2 "
Sound pressure level: 91 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 102 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
1 x Metabo 601752500 840w KFMPB 15-10 F Bevelling Tool 240v
1 x Stop roller
1 x Open-jawed spanner SW 10
1 x Side handle
1 x Metal carry case
1 x Screwdriver Torx 15
1 x Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle