P60 ZK 125mm Lamellar Convex Grinding Plate
This high quality grinding plate from metabo has a special shape and design, with lamellae that are rounded off towards the outer edges. Its special design makes it the ideal tool for processing fillet welds, whilst also being suitable for surface grinding. With the use of zirconia alumina, it has a high cutting output with very high tool life, making for a great item for professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
Features and benefits:
- Specially shaped lamellar grinding plate with lamellae that are rounded off towards the outer edges.
- Grinding media: Zirconia alumina
- Thanks to the special design it it particularly suited for processing fillet welds, faster and more efficient processing possible; also suitable for surface grinding
- High cutting output with very high tool life thanks to the use of zirconia alumina.
- Suitable for processing stainless steel and steel.
- Maximum working speed: 80 m/s
Diameter x bore - 125 x 22.23 mm
Grit - P 60
Version - offset
Maximum speed - 12200 RPM
1 x P60 ZK 125mm Lamellar Convex Grinding Plate