Makita 110v 125mm Wall Chaser with 2 x Diamond Blades in a MakPac Type 4 Connector Case - SG1251J/1
Clean,compact and comfortable
Model SG1251 has been developed based on SG1250. In addition to the benefits of the current model, SG1251 features an improved trigger switch operable with the fingers of the hand holding the top handle.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved trigger switch with dust cover to prevent ingress of dirt and dust.
- Aluminium blade case designed to allow for easy blade replacement and cutting depth adjustment.
- Adjustable width and cutting depth.
- SJS system to prevent motor burn out.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Rubberised soft grip.
- Connectable to dust extractor.
- Double Insulation.
- Soft start feature.
- Constant speed control.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
Information and Technologies:
Super joint System - SJS
SJS is a massive advance in power, safety and durability. The design gives maximum transfer of power and torque, while minimising the wear and tear. The one major benefit of the Super Joint System is the longevity it affords your equipment. By removing the strain that can be put on a motor at times, by disengaging it's unlikely for any parts to grind or overload and so prevent any needed repairs or even replacements and up to 12.5% vibration reduction
Blade Diameter - 125mm
Max. Cutting Depth - 30mm
Bore Diameter - 22.23mm
Noise sound pressure - 97dB(A)
Noise sound power - 108dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3dB(A)
Cutting diameter - Every 3mm from 6 to 30 mm
Input Wattage - 1,400w
No Load Speed - 10,000 rpm
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting Concrete - 5.0 m/sec²
Net weight - 4.5kg
2 x Diamond Wheel
Lock Nut Wrench
MakPac Type 4 Connector Case