Makita Galvanised Paint and Plaster Mixing Paddle - 98C355
Stirrer for Plaster and other viscous materials.
The 98C355 galvanized spiral stirrer is designed to offer vigorous mixing for more viscous materials such as plaster, adhesive, mortar etc. The Strong sturdy steel rod has an M14 thread for optimal power transfer from the mixer to the mix. Round the base of the paddle is a protective ring to avoid contact between the spirals and the receptacle containing the mix thus extending the life expectancy of the paddle and mix bucket.
Features and Benefits:
- Vigorous stirring for viscous and sticky materials
- Smooth - galvanized, abrasion-resistant, long life
- Mixing blade with M14 threaded end
- Designed for perfect mixing of paint and plaster
- Base paddle ring - for the protection of the mixing bucket
- Coiled sturdy welded joints spiral top to bottom to avoid spout of material
- M14 male thread for maximum Power transmission, optimal concentricity
Diameter (D) - Ø135mm
Fitting - M14
Overall Length - 600mm
Max. Mixing Load - 50kg
Pack Quantity - 1