Makita Laser Distance Measure - LD050P
The multi-talented device with a new angle on measuring. Compact and robust model for indoor and outdoor use. Built to Certified ISO 16331-1 standard. This model is specifically designed for indoor applications. Shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, are and volume make measuring fast and very reliable. The last 5 or 20 measurements are also automatically stored (depending on model). The laser dot is clearly visible. You can always see your targeting point, even if the target object is in a hard to access area.Features & Benefits:
- Auto laser switch off after 90 seconds
- Auto power switch-off after 180 seconds
- Memory stores up to last five displays.
- Tracking function
- Functions - Single Measurement
- Functions - Minimum and Maximum Measurements
- Functions - Addition and Subtraction of measurements.
- Area calculation
- Volume Calculation.
- Pythagoras - 2-point and 3-point.
- Size - 116 x 45 x 29mm
- Power Source - 2 x AAA (up to 3000 measurements)
- Operating Temperature Range - 0 - 40 ºC
- Storage Temperature Range - -25 - 70 ºC
- Typical Measuring Tolerance - ± 2.0/10 mm/m
- Maximum Measuring Tolerance - ± 3.0/10 mm/m
- Diameter of Laser Point - 6mm @ 10m
- Range of Target Plate - 50m
- Typical Range - 40m
- Smallest Unit Displayed - 1mm
- Laser Class - 2
- Laser Type - 635nm, <1 mW
- Measurements per batteries - Up to 3000
- Protection Class - IP54
- Weight - 100g
1 x Makita Laser Distance Measure - LD050P