Makita 18 Gauge Second Fix Straight Brad Nailer in a Plastic Carry Case - AF506N
More comfortable with excellent devices
The Makita model AF506N is a handy and lightweight brad nailer with tool-less adjustment and clear jam release.The multi directional exhaust port directs air away from the operator, rotatable 360° by hand.
Features and Benefits -
- New ultra narrow nose design with no-mar tip allows easy nailing access to confined areas whilst protecting your wood.
- 360 degree exhaust
- Rubberised soft grip provides more comfort and better control.
- Body bumper protects workpiece from scratches/damage.
- Hanging hook can be attached to either side of the tool
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Tool-less nail jam clearing.
Technical Specification -
Max operating pressure - 113 psi
Magazine Angle - Straight
Nail Length/Gauge - 15-50MM /18g
Operating air pressure Mpa - 0.39 - 0.78 (kgf/cm2) [psi]
Operating Pressure (psi) - 56 - 113 psi
Operating Pressure (bar) - 3.9 - 7.8 bar
Recommended Compressor - AC640 / MAC610
Magazine Capacity - 100
Noise sound pressure - 81 dB(A)
Noise sound power - 94 dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load - 2.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 1.4 kg
Supplied With -