Makita 240v 315mm Site Saw - 2712/2
High Performance Table Saws From Makita
Please note this product will require a Pallet Delivery Service, please allow an extra 2-3 working days for estimated delivery.
Makita 2712 315mm Site Table Saw 240V is a robust 12" contractor saw powered with a high performance and durable induction motor for a long, maintenance free service life. Makita’s 2712 table saw is supplied with a 315mm 40T carbide tipped blade.
The Makita 2712 12" table saw can be connected to a dust extractor. It also has a rip fence (guide rule) and extension table - the table is made from a robust steel plate. The site saw can be easily shifted from site-to-site as it is fitted with 2x legs with wheels and 2x carry handles, collectively they provide secure lifting points and ease of transport.
Features and Benefits:
- Powered by heavy duty induction motor for quiet start-ups and operation, and a long, maintenance free service life.
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Two wheeled legs for easy mobility.
- Two long carry handles for safe and comfortable lifting.
- Rip Fence (Guide Rule)
- Extension table
- Table material: Steel plate
- Supplied with 315mm 40T Carbide Tipped Blade
Depth of Cut @ 90° 85 mm
Blade Diameter 315 mm
Depth of Cut @ 45º 58 mm
Bore Diameter 30 mm
Bevel Angle Settings 0 - 45 º
Main table 550 x 800 mm
Rear Extension 400 x 800 mm
Noise sound pressure 93 dB(A)
Noise sound power 105 dB(A)
Noise K factor 4 dB(A)
Input Wattage 110v 1650 w
Input Wattage 240v 2000 w
No Load Speed 2,950 rpm
Net weight 52.9 kg
TCT saw blade
Rip fence (Guide rule)