Leica 789924 Rod Eye 160 Digital Receiver With Bracket - 789924
The Leica Rod Eye 160 Digital Receiver has two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver. With three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position. The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam. Menu function allows for additional options to be set, allowing your own personal functional preferences. Including capture function, allows the user to store and display a measurement. Fitted with a level vial, ensuring good alignment and improved reading accuracy. Offers exceptional reception, the extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input. With four audio settings, off/low/medium/high, up to 105 decibels for noisy jobs. The versatile rod bracket ensures solid mounting to the grade rod (supplied). The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb. With a protective overmold that protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Units of Measure: Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Anti-Strobe Protection: Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding: Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display: If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery: A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
Working Diameter (Laser Dependent): 1,350m
Detection Height: 120mm
Numeric Readout Height: 90mm
Detectable Spectrum: 600-800nm
Detectable Accuracies: Very Fine: ± 0.5mm, Fine: ± 1.0mm, Medium: ± 2.0mm, Coarse: ± 3.0mm, Very Coarse: ± 5.0mm
Audio Volumes: 105 dBA / 95 dBA / 65dBA / Off
Automatic Shut Off: 10 Minutes
Digital Readout Units: mm, cm, in, in (fractions), ft
Arrow Display: 15 Channels
Battery Life: +50 Hours
Dimensions: 173 x 76 x 29mm
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
1 x Leica 789924 Rod Eye 160 Digital Receiver With Bracket