Fiskars HS72 PowerGear™ Hedge Shear - 114790
Ideal for trimming hedges, bushes and edges in the garden.
Fiskars PowerGear™ Hedge Shear HS72 is the perfect set of garden shears for hedge trimming and cutting. With handles made from FiberComp™ to make them extremely lightweight and strong, the tool is complemented by Fiskars PowerGear™ mechanism to make cutting 3 times easier compared to the standard mechanism. At the business end, the lades made from extra hard, corrosion resistant steel (CrMoV) ensuring that they stay sharper for longer when cutting hedges. At the same time the non stick PTFE coating on upper blade reduces friction and makes cutting and cleaning easier for all your hedge care needs.
Features sand Benefits:
- The cutting power is multiplied with 3X EaseCut™.
- Corrosion resistant, nonstick PTFE blade coating.
- Strong/durable and lightweight FiberComp™ reinforced fibreglass construction.
- The cutting power is distributed evenly all the way to the tip of the blade.
- For straight cutting of hedges and bushes.
Length - 570mm
Weight - 0.63kg