FFX Pack of 3000 2.8mm x 51mm Ring Shank Clipped Head 33°, Galvanised Nails - HH01 0680 0250
FFX First Fix / Framing Nail and Fuel Pack
The FFX collated nails are designed for use with the most popular first fix nailers. Ring shank nails (also known as deformed shank nails) have a greater holding power compared to smooth shank nails. These nails are electro-galvanised in order to protect against corrosion. They are paper tape collated, with a clipped head making them ideal for the construction environment. Applications include form Work, flooring, roofing timbers, fascias, panelling, decking and fencing.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for any work site.
- Ring shank to keep the nails in position, even under pressure.
- Electro-Galvanised to prevent against corrosion.
- Compatible with most popular first fix nailers.
- Paper tape collation.
- supplied in Plastic handled Tub.
Diameter - 2.8mm
Length - 51mm
Finish - Electro-Galvanised
Profile - Ring
Nail Qty - 3000
3000 x 51mm x 2.8mm Galv Ring Nails
Nails Only- Nails and Fuel option also Availiable