Fein BLK1.6E Nibbler up to 1.6 mm 110v - 7 232 38 60 24 1
Universal nibbler for sheets, profiles, trapezoid and corrugated sheet metals.Features & Benefits:
- Almost indestructible. Ideal for flexible and universal use with sheet thickness up to 1.6mm.
- Optimum ergonomics with a handle up to 20% slimmer because of its extremely thin drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head.
- QuickIN clamping system.
- High cutting speed.
- Rotating punch for a service life which is now up to 30 % longer.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 5 metre cable.
- Stainless steel up to 0.7mm.
- Retrofittable trapezoid profile set up to 160mm deep channels.
Input - 350w
Output - 210w
Strokes - 1,500rpm
Cutting speed - 1.9m/min
Cable with plug - 5m
Weight according to EPTA - 1.8kg
Steel up to 400 N/mm² - 1.6mm
Steel up to 600 N/mm² - 1.0mm
Steel up to 800 N/mm² - 0.7mm
Non-ferrous metals up to 250 N/mm² - 2.5mm
Immersion Ø with die - 22mm
Cutting width - 5mm
Rad. of smallest curve (inside/outside) - 30/35mmSupplied with:
1 x die holder for sheet metal and corrugated sheet metal
1 x die (3 01 09 141 00 3)
1 x punch (6 36 02 048 00 4)