Draper SI400 Soldering Station (40W) - 61478
An Expert Quality Soldering Station from Draper
The Draper Expert range is their benchmark in quality, manufacturing tools for professional and industrial use. This high quality soldering station is designed for professional electronic use. This multi-purpose 40W soldering station is suitable for most soldering tasks, and has been manufactured with a overhead protection device, earthed tip for soldering static components, and fitted with an adjustable temperature dial operating between 150-420 degrees C (300 - 790 degrees F).
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for professional electronic use
- Overheat protection device
- Earthed tip for soldering static sensitive components
- Adjustable temperature dial
- Comfort grip sleeve on iron handle
Operating temperature - 150-420°C (300 - 790°F)
Metal soldering iron stand
Replaceable J828 3/16" pointed tip.