DeWalt Construction Circular Saw Blade - 24 Tooth - DT1160 - DT1958-QZ
These DeWalt circular saw blades are designed for use with portable machines to cut softwoods and composite materials.
Their fast, smooth cutting action and durable construction make them ideal for demanding on site operations. The wedge shoulder protects the carbide from nail impact.
Features and Benefits
- Extreme Runtime Accessories optimized for Flexvolt.
- Nail Tough – perfect for cutting through nail embedded wood
- Increased efficiency for maximum cordless run time
- 2X life versus standard construction blades plus additional runtime / cuts per charge with Flexvolt battery & FV tool)
- Ultra-thin kerf design for Smooth Cuts; fast cutting, low cutting force, smooth cuts
- Blade Diameter: 305 mm
- Bore: 30 mm
- Plate Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Kerf Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Tooth Count: 24
- Grind Type: Alternate Top Bevel
- Rake Angle: -5°