DeWalt DCK276P2T 18v 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion Brushless Twin Pack
The DeWalt DCK276P2T is a kit is perfect for DIY enthusiasts and professional users alike, featuring a DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill, a DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver and a DCB105 XR Universal Charger. 18 Volt DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill with a tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life. Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving. Also has an improved 3 position LED torch with high/medium/low settings. 18 Volt DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver is equipped with application control. This is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screw driving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. It has a super lightweight and compact design. Multi-Voltage DCB105 XR Universal Charger varies the charge rate according to battery type to increase battery pack life. It features diagnostics with a bright LED indicator which communicates the battery charge status: charged, charging, power problem, and battery too hot or too cold. Charges all XR Li-Ion DEWALT Slide Pack 10.8, 14.4, and 18 Volt batteries.
DCD996 Combi Drill Features And Benefits:
- Extended Runtime - High capacity 5Ah battery pack and brushless motor
- More Power - 820 UWO (Unit Watts Out) enables a broader range of heavy duty applications
- Faster Speed Of Application - 43% faster speed of application with increased percussion hammer to 38,250 BPM
- Control - Faster clutch control through an E-Clutch (Electronic Clutch)
- Improved Tool Life - Coated and sealed switch, for moisture and dust resistance
DCD996 Combi Drill Technical Specification:
Chuck: 13mm Keyless
No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,300/0-2,000/min
Impact Rate: 0-8,600/0-25,500/0-38,250/bpm
Max Torque: 95Nm, 11 Settings
Capacity: Wood: 55mm, Steel: 15mm, Masonry: 16mm
DCF887 Impact Driver Features And Benefits:
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
- 135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of workpiece
- 6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber over mould reduces vibration and user fatigue
DCF887 Impact Driver Technical Specification:
Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4in)
No Load Speed: 0-850/0-2,100/0-3,000/min
Impact Rate: 0-1,800/0-2,900/0-3,700/bpm
Max Torque: 205Nm
1 x 18 Volt DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill
1 x 18 Volt DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver
1 x Multi-Voltage DCB105 XR Universal Charger
2 x 18 Volt 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
1 x Twin T-STAK box