Bosch Plunge Base Attachment for GKF600 - TE600
The new TE 600 Professional plunge base transforms our GKF 600 Professional palm router into a plunge router.
It combines the light weight of the GKF 600 Professional with the accuracy of a plunge base and offers a smooth plunge action for light but precise work. The TE 600 Professional features 7-step depth stop, micro fine adjustment, depth scales in metric and imperial measurements and is also connectable with the guiderail adapter, circle adapter and parallel guide.
Endless routing possibilities are available with the use of the plunge base for the Bosch GKF600 routerFeatures:
- Plunge Lock Release Lever - Conveniently located to allow maximum control, springs to locked position for ease of use
- Tool-free Conversion - Quick clamp system allows motor to be easily moved from base to base
- Fine Adjustment - On depth rod for accurate depth setting
- Smooth plunge action
- 7 Step Adjustable Depth Stop Turret - Plus microfine adjustment on depth rod for fast accurate bit depth setting
- Transparent Subbase - giving enhanced visibility
- Compatible with GKF600 Professional
- Plunge Depth - 55mm
- Sub Base Opening - 54mm
- Maximum Bit Diameter - 44mm
Bosch BLUE Professional