Bosch GST 18 V-LI B Professional Bow Handle Jigsaw Bare Unit - 0 601 5A6 100
Compact and Powerful - in any position
Bosch is now offering professionals more flexibility in the workshop with the new GST 18 V-LI B Professional Bow Handle Jigsaw, which produces fast sawing rates combined with long runtime. Compared to the predecessor the specifications include, more speed: up to 30% higher cutting progress, 30% higher cutting depths in wood and composites up to 120mm in thickness.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight design with small grip circumference enables optimum control when sawing
- Powerful battery system for cutting even in thicker or harder materials
- SDS saw blade changes with only one hand
- Extremely compact cordless jigsaw with the shortest length in its class for perfect handling and manoeuvrability in curves, even in tight spaces
- 4-pendulum stages - choose between fast cutting progress or cleaner cuts.
- LED light and blower for optimal view of cutting line.
- Stoke mechanism stops immediately after trigger is moved to off-position with auto stop brake.
- Speed pre selection functionality.
- Robust aluminium base plate with improved plastic sole for better glide properties increased control.
Stroke rate at no load - 0 – 2.700spm
Stroke height - 23mm
Mitre cuts - 0-45°
Weight including battery - 2.4kg
Battery voltage - 18V
Pendulum stroke adjustment
Cutting depth in wood - 120mm
Cutting depth in aluminium - 20mm
Cutting depth in metal - 8mm
Sound pressure level - 81dB(A)
Sound power level - 92dB(A)
Uncertainty K - 3dB
Noise level - The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 81 dB(A); Sound power level 92 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
1 x saw blade - T 144 DP - Precision for Wood
1 x saw blade - T 244 D - Speed for Wood
1 x saw blade - T 308 B ET no. 2 609 991 830
1 x Anti-splinter guard - 2 601 016 096
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger