PTK 3.6 LI – the small, handy cordless tacker with lithium-ion technology
Key product features:
- Small, lightweight, compact – the handiest tool in its class.
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready for use thanks to lithium-ion technology.
- Easy-to-operate Push + Release System for controlled triggering: push the tacking nose onto the workpiece and press the switch.
- Softgrip for safe and comfortable handling.
- With charge level indicator: informs you about the current battery status.
- Easy-to-load staple magazine with reload indicator.
- Versatile when fixing thin materials on softwood.
Charge level indicator
Staple supply display
Push + Release System
- Battery voltage - 3.6v
- Impacts - 30 bpm
- Machine weight - 0.8kg
- Application range: 11.4 staples - 4 – 10 mm
Noise / vibration information:
Measured values determined according to EN 60745
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions).
Vibration emission value ah - 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty K - 1.5 m/s²
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 76 dB(A); Sound power level 87 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
Comes complete with:
1000 staples (type 53, length 8 mm) (2 609 255 820)
5-hour charger (2 609 003 265)