Adjustable trade lock jig - LOCKJIGB
Adjustable sliding inserts to allow face-plate and mortise recesses for popular size door locks to be routed.
- Fully adjustable for lock face plate length up to 250mm.
- Quick and easy to set up using engraved lines for lock size and door sizes.
- Fast, clean & accurate results on doors even in hardwood.
- Engraved for 16mm and 19mm lock width and 22.5mm and 25.4mm face plate widths.
- Measuring required for other lock widths.
- Engraved on underside to allow set up for 35mm, 40mm, 44mm and 54mm door widths.
- Deeper mortises can be achieved with a suitable size of auger bit.
- Plastic laminate body with aluminium clamping bar, with clamping range 30mm to 80mm.
- Includes a pair of setting blocks for specific lock widths and to aid door centring.
- The jig requires a plunge router with a 80mm plunge, fitted with a 30mm guide bush with 10mm spigot, 12mm diameter long reach cutter and two quick action clamps.
2 x setting block
Door thickness min.: 30 mm
Door thickness max.: 80 mm
Faceplate length min.: 30 mm
Faceplate length max.: 250mm
Face Plate Dimension Engraved Widths:22.5 mm and25.4 mm (1 inch)
Mortise Dimension Engraved Widths:16 mm (5/8 inch) and 19 mm (3/4 inch)