so you are currently saving an extra £0
|Buy More and Save|
|QTY||Price Per Item||Saving|
|1 - 9||£14.75||-|
THE UK’S MOST POPULAR SOLUTION TO THE TYING -IN OF NEW
WALLS TO EXISTING MASONRY WALLS/COLUMNS.
The C2K Crocodile Wall Starter is a quality engineered wall connector system that has
been developed for use with most brick and block modules. This system has been
designed for multi -purpose use where reliability and durability are important
requirements. It provides lateral support to masonry wall panels in conversion,
extension and new building work.
BBA Approved for up to 8m, 3 storey work.
• Accommodates 10mm of vertical movement.
• Adjustable anchor ties to accommodate variation in brick courses.
• All fixings and ties provided within the packs.
CROCODILE NO FLANGE PROFILES:
The multi -purpose no flange profile that has been designed to cater for brick and block
walls of widths from 60 to 250mm. Ideal for internal and external applications where
both sides of the new wall are to be fair faced.
Stainless Steel Profiles: 0.6mm stainless steel.
Coach Screws: M6 x 50mm
Masonry Plugs: High density polythene.
• Use all specified fasteners.
• Fasteners must be spaced evenly, unless otherwise specified, and installed into the
bricks or block and not into mortar joints.
• Insert wall ties provided at maximum 300mm centres, bedding the ties into the
• Detailed site work instructions are provided with each wall connector system.
• In exposed locations it may be necessary to incorporate additional protection, for
example the insertion of a vertical dpc.