New Paslode IM65 F16 Lithium Brad Nailer - 013323
New Paslode IM65 and IM65A F16 Lithium Brad Nailers Cordless Lithium 16 gauge finishing nailers for all second fix applications.Features:
Improved IM65A Design - Featuring key benefits such as an open magazine for easy brad viewing, and a vastly improved line of sight to enable increased accuracy during fixing.
Quick Charge Battery - With an improved on/off battery system, the new quick charge, long life Lithium battery fires up to 6,000 brads on a single charge (1 hour); 200 brads in just 2 minutes charge.
Optimal Balance - Lightweight and well balanced tools, allowing any user to manoeuvre into tight spaces and work all day long without fatigue. Keep one hand free with the improved belt hook design.
Consistent Finishing - Due to an improved adjustable depth of drive system, the tool allows seamless fixing without the extra time and cost of re-touching and re-finishing work.
Quick Start Up - With no power cables or air hoses required, the tools improve efficiency and safety in all environments against pneumatic tools.
No-Mar Tip - For accurate placement and reduced damage to the wood.
- Door Stop
- Stair Rail
- Tongue & Groove Panelling
- Window Casing
- Cladding Under Roof
- Dado Rail
- MDF Fixing
- Eurocode - 013323
- Weight - 2.1kg
- Dimensions - 301 x 288 x 90mm
- Power - 30J
- Nail Range - 16-63mm
- Cycle Rate - 2-3 brads/second
- Max Cycle - 1,000 brads/hour; 4,000 brads/day
- Fuel Cell - Approx. 1,000 shots
- Battery - Lithium 1.25Ah; Up to 6,000 shots
- Charger 230v - 1 hour max charge
- Magazine - 100 brads
- Noise Emissions - LwA: 1s dB(A) 110**; LpA: 1s dB(A) 90**;
- HAV - 2.5m/s2***
**According to EN 12549.
***According to EN ISO 8662-11. Kit includes:
Why Choose Paslode :
- 1 x IM65 Brad Nailer
- 1 x High impact lightweight carry case
- 2 x LITHIUM battery
- 1 x LITHIUM battery charger
- 1 x Cleaning solution
- 1 x Short brads kit
- 1 x Safety glasses to EN166:F
- 1 xAllen key
- 1 x 921589 16G x 38mm Galv Straight Brad Fuel Pack 2000 per box + 2 fuel Cells
- 1 x 921591 16 G x 50mm Straight Galv Brad Fuel Pack 2000 per box + 2 fuel cells
Paslode is internationally renowned as innovator and leader of cordless nailing systems for timber construction.
Founded in 1935, Paslode draws on a long history of experience in the design, development and manufacture of fasteners and consumable systems.
Paslode were the first nail manufacturer to achieve CE marking.
All Paslode first fix nails are classified according to Eurocode 5 Service Class 1,2 and 3, providing a suitable nail for every application.
Paslode has manufactured fuel cells for over 30 years, and they are designed to work in Paslode tools perfectly.