Makita LXT 18v Biscuit Jointer Bare Unit - BPJ180Z
The Makita DPJ180Z 18v LXT Biscuit Jointer is a cordless tool with slim grippable motor housing and powered by an 18V Li-ion battery. It has an anti-restart function with warning lamp, and a shaft lock for easy blade changes. It includes preset cutting depths, and electronic current limiter for overload protection (with warning lamp) and an anti-restart function (with warning lamp). The dust nozzle is rotatable for easy connection. It features angle adjustable fence with positive stops at 0º, 45º and 90º, and the blade cover can be opened with clamp screws for easy blade change. Ideal for professional and DIY users.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight design
- The same easy-to-grip slim motor housing as used for model BGA452
- Lithium-ion battery, lighter weight, quicker charging and with more run time than an equal voltage Ni-Cad or Ni-MH battery.
- Rotatable dust nozzle for easy connection to dust extraction.
- Anti-restart function (with warning lamp)
- Shaft lock for easy blade change.
- 6 preset cutting depths.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection (with warning lamp)
- Angle adjustable fence with positive stops at 0º, 45º and 90º.
- Blade cover can be opened with clamp screws for easy blade change.
Battery Type - Lithium-ion
Voltage - 18v
Blade Diameter - 100mm
Blade Thickness - 4mm
Hole Diameter - 22mm
Number of Teeth - 6
No Load Speed - 10000rpm
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting MDF - 2.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 3.2kg
1 x Makita DPJ180Z 18v LXT Biscuit Jointer Bare Unit
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger