Makita 18v LXT Brad Nailer Bare Unit - DBN500ZJ
Provides less reaction force and "Air Nailer like" shot feeling to the operator
Model DBN500ZJ is an 18v cordless brad nailer with high durability provided by the Makita driving mechanism.This nailer is able to shoot 1,000 nails on a single BL1830 (not included) battery charge.The DBN500 Features an LED Job light for higher visibility in dimly lit areas. A rocker switch enables the user to select sequential mode and bump fire mode. Body only machine supplied without battery or charger.
Features and Benefits:
- Only 28mm distance between nail exit and tangential line of front body
- Slim nose allows better visibility for easy access to the point you aim at. Enables user to shoot nails into tight spaces.
- LED job light.
- Anti Dry-Fire Mechanism
- Belt hook
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Rocker switch to select sequential/bump fire mode
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Trigger lock
Voltage - 18v
Nail gauge - 18Ga
Nail Length - 15-50mm
Nail type - Finish
Shots per battery charge - 1000
Magazine Capacity - 110
Noise sound pressure - 79dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3dB(A)
Maximum Output - 460w
Vibration K factor - 1.5m/sec²
Vibration no load - 2.5m/sec²
Net weight - 3.5 kg
1 x Makita DBN500ZJ 18v LXT Brad Nailer Bare Unit
1x Makpac Type 3
1x Inner tray (838023-6)
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries or a Charger