Mafell MT55cc 110v 1400w Plunge-Cut Saw Bare Unit
The Mafell MT55cc 110v 1400w Plunge-Cut Saw is a jack of all trades, it can execute plunge, parting, bevel and angled cuts with supreme precision and without any tearing. The scoring function is quickly activated in a single movement. The MT 55 cc then cuts visible edges as cleanly as a stationary machine, even if the splinter guard is worn and it features continuously variable speed for a variety of materials and saw blades. The cutting depth range has now been extended to 57 mm (2 1/4 in.). Thanks to the innovative tilting system, the options afforded for bevel cuts are practically unlimited as well. The MT55PK1 is perfect for use on solid wood, cement fiberboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fiberboard, plastics, façade boards and various board materials.
Features and Benefits
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell.
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation.
- The MT 55 cc is equipped with a new CUprex-Compact motor for significantly elevated speeds and ample power in reserve.
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail – simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth.
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw.
Cutting depth: 0 - 57 mm
Cutting depth at 45°: 0 - 40.5 mm
Tilt range: -1 - +48 °
Nominal No. of strokes – no load: 3600-6250 1/min
Nominal power input: 1400 W
Universal motor: 110 V / 50 Hz
Weight: 4.5 kg
1 x Mafell MT55PK1 110v 1400w Plunge-Cut Saw MidiMAX in T-MAX